- Fundraising/grant writing,
- Web page development,
- Data entry,
- Graphic design,
- Training skills,
- Food and beverage/restaurant skills/services,
- Community planning,
- Plus volunteering at our annual Harvest Festival, Pumpkin Festival sausage booth and Farm Days.
Or if you’d like to help but not sure how, let us know! Contact Catherine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Twice a month, we invite the community to come down to the farm to help out! We work on a variety of tasks to keep up with the demand of the growing produce and the physicality of the farm. Some tasks may include planting seeds, mixing compost, harvesting produce, organizing the tool shed, handling the chickens, and more. Lunch is on us!
- In the winter months, November, December and January, we will only meet 1x per month, on the second Saturday.
- Starting in February, we will be having farm days twice a month, on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month to meet the demands of the growing and harvesting seasons.